Bridal Makeup Services
- Bridal/Wedding Makeup Trial – $150
- Bridal/Wedding Makeup – Event Day – $325
- Bridesmaid Makeup – $150
- Mother of Bride Makeup – $150
- Wedding Guest Makeup – $150
- Flower Girl Makeup – Complimentary (blush and lipgloss/lipstick)
- Staying on Location for Touchups – $100/h
- Eyelash application only – $15
Special Event Makeup – $150
- Engagement Makeup
- Prom Makeup
- Maternity Photoshoot Makeup
- Boudoir Makeup
- Makeup for Professional Headshots
- Birthday Makeup
- Military ball Makeup
- Quinceañera Makeup
- Sweet 16 Makeup
Video Production Makeup, Photoshoot Makeup
- Please contact to discuss details, rate is dependent on location, number of hours and project.
- Travel fees are dependent on location and the exact travel fee will be provided when confirming your appointment. The average travel fee in San Diego county is between $25 and $50 depending how far your event is from north county.
- Client is responsible for all parking fees. Bookings that are more than 120 miles away will require overnight accommodation paid for by client.
- Weddings require a $150 deposit and a signed contract to secure a booking date. Deposits are non-refundable. Deposit is applied towards service amount, remaining amount is due on day of service. Without the deposit and signed contract unfortunately the date cannot be held.
Until this experience, I had really underestimated what a confidence boost it is to feel so pretty! We are bombarded with marketing images of beautiful models all the time and after Gina did my makeup, I realized that I can look like that too. The makeup didn’t feel heavy or unnatural and made me feel amazing and confident.
Ready for your special day?