Bridal Makeup Services
- Bridal/Wedding Makeup Trial – $150
- Bridal/Wedding Makeup – Event Day – $275
- Bridal Hair and Makeup (a two-person team consisting of a dedicated makeup artist and hairstylist) – Contact for a quote
- Bridesmaid Makeup – $150
- Jr Bridesmaid – $50
- Mother of Bride Makeup – $150
- Wedding Guest Makeup – $150
- Flower Girl Makeup – Complimentary (blush and lipgloss/lipstick)
- Staying on Location for Touchups – $100/h
- Eyelash application only – $15
Special Event Makeup – $150
- Engagement Makeup
- Prom Makeup
- Maternity Photoshoot Makeup
- Boudoir Makeup
- Makeup for Professional Headshots
- Birthday Makeup
- Military ball Makeup
- Quinceañera Makeup
- Sweet 16 Makeup
Hair and Makeup – Contact for a quote
- Two person team consisting of a dedicated makeup artist + hairstylist
Video Production Makeup, Photoshoot Makeup
- Please contact us to discuss details, rate is dependent on location, number of hours and project.
- Travel fees are dependent on location and the exact travel fee will be provided when confirming your appointment.
- The client is responsible for all parking fees. Bookings that are more than 120 miles away will require overnight accommodation paid for by the client.
- Weddings require a $150 deposit and a signed contract to secure a booking date. Deposits are non-refundable. The deposit is applied toward the service amount, the remaining amount is due on the day of service. Without the deposit and signed contract unfortunately the date cannot be held.
Until this experience, I had really underestimated what a confidence boost it is to feel so pretty! We are bombarded with marketing images of beautiful models all the time and after Gina did my makeup, I realized that I can look like that too. The makeup didn’t feel heavy or unnatural and made me feel amazing and confident.
Ready for your special day?